Cayman Real Estate Services for Buyers
The Bovell team has, combined, over 150 years of experience of living in the Cayman Islands. This means we truly know these beautiful islands! We love getting to know our new buyers so we can find the perfect property for every individual looking to make the Cayman Islands their home.
Your team did a very nice job facilitating the purchase. Thank you.
If you are looking to buy property in the Cayman Islands, here are some of our services we offer, whether you are a first time buyer, looking for a second home in the sun or a resident looking to move house. We can:
- Offer an initial meeting to determine your specific needs – why do you want to buy a house? Are you an investor or a potential resident?
- Review all properties that meet your specific criteria currently listed under the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) run by the Cayman Islands Real Estate Brokers Association (CIREBA) to help you find the house of your dreams;
- Give prospective buyers from overseas a thorough overview of life in the Cayman Islands;
- Meet with local buyers to define their specific needs;
- Discuss possible financing options;
- Give a thorough overview of the offer process for house buyers, which differs from that in the US or the UK;
- Explain and assist with the land registration and stamp duty processes, among other technicalities associated with buying a home in the Cayman Islands;
- Arrange and coordinate showings with owners, tenants, and other real estate agents;
- Refer you to excellent professional on-island service providers, such as attorneys, insurance brokers and accountants;
- Negotiate the offer on your behalf with the seller and selling agent;
- Coordinate the closing process with the seller and the selling agent;
- Coordinate a moving service;
- Follow through with you, post-completion.
Call today on +1 (345) 945-4000 to see how we can help